Empowering Leaders to Create More Balanced and Meaningful Lives
We are living in an overwhelmed world. More and more employees are unhappy, stressed out and disengaged. This impacts our personal lives and greatly reduces our productivity, creativity and resiliency.
Liz Fletcher Brown works with organizations who want to have an engaged, productive and committed workforce of happy, enthusiastic and thriving team members.
Through her speaking, consulting, coaching and writing, she brings audiences the information they need in order to live and lead with Full Wattage: Energized, Enthused and Engaged.
Liz is the author of the award winning book, FULL WATTAGE! A Practical Guide to Living an Engaging and Purposeful Life Worth Celebrating.
“She possesses a wonderful combination of passion, grace, stage presence and eloquence that captivates while providing very useful suggestions and tips on developing life skills as well. She skillfully embodies both style and substance in her speaking programs.”
Corbin Ball, CSP, CMP, MeetingNews “Top 25” (4 consecutive years)
As a result of her programs attendees have:
- an increased sense of personal responsibility and accountability
- a more positive attitude
- a better understanding of how to motivate their team
- more satisfaction and fulfillment at work
- less stress, better health and more life balance
And organizations experience:
- happier and more committed employees
- less staff turn-over
- increased productivity and profitability
“Liz really added the extra “Wow” factor we needed…”
Ray Sirisakorn, Marriott International
Liz speaks from experience! Her background in professional dance taught her the elements of discipline necessary to be successful in the business world.
Liz said, “The world of dance has taught me…
- the importance of following your dreams
- the value of persistence
- personal discipline as the key to success
- not to take rejection personally
- the skill of working in a team
- how to deal with prima donnas (literally)
- and, most importantly, how to know when to take the stage as the star and when to be a supportive follower.”
Liz is the Immediate Past President of the National Speakers Association, DC Chapter and was the Member of the Year 2013.
Her most recent book, Full Wattage! won the Readers’ Favorite International Book Award Silver Medal 2013, was a finalist in the USA Best Book Award 2013, and was a finalist in the Eric Hoffer Book Award 2013.