Improve Motivation, Engagement and Enthusiasm with Tips, Tools and Solutions
Liz Fletcher Brown will provide your audience with an entertaining, thought-provoking and memorable presentation, through her unique combination of dance, humor and engaging stories.
Liz offers programs on:
Work / Life Balance
Purpose and Motivation
Self Esteem and Empowerment
Attitude and Performance
“She possesses a wonderful combination of passion, grace, stage presence and eloquence that captivates while providing very useful suggestions and tips on developing life skills as well. She skillfully embodies both style and substance in her speaking programs.”
Corbin Ball, CSP, CMP, MeetingNews “Top 25″ (4 consecutive years)
Liz Fletcher Brown is an expert at helping individuals re-discover and connect to their Core Brilliance, so that they (and their organizations) go from ordinary to extraordinary.
Your Core Brilliance is that place at the center of your being where you…
- are alive with a sense of meaning and purpose
- integrate your values and beliefs in all you do
- listen to your heart first and head second
- lead with your natural strengths and talents
- are clear, focused, self-assured and energized.
“Liz really added the extra “Wow” factor we needed…”
Ray Sirisakorn, Senior Catering Sales Executive, Marriott
As a result of her work, people experience…
- a greater sense of self worth
- a more positive outlook on what they can accomplish
- a better understanding of themselves and others
- a greater realization of the impact of the choices they make
- more enthusiasm, creativity and joy.
This leads to greater success and fulfillment, both personally and professionally.
So, if you are looking for ways to find more balance, less stress, better relationships, more confidence, improved leadership skills… and to achieve more with greater ease and joy, both at work and at home, then take some time to explore Liz’s site.
Liz said, “The world of dance has taught me…
- the importance of following your dreams
- the value of persistence
- personal discipline as the key to success
- not to take rejection personally
- the skill of working in a team
- how to deal with prima donnas (literally)
- and, most importantly, how to know when to take the stage as the star and when to be a supportive follower.”